Ros passes under Tower Bridge.
On Thursday Ros sailed under up the River Thames and under Tower Bridge. With the mast stowed safely the Cornish Crabber is now on the engine and will be until she once again reaches the coast.
Sue was on hand to take a few photos of Demelza passing and got a wave from Ros albeit from a great distance!
How to follow her progress.
An archive of posts is available at http://for-ethiopia.com/ccc
How you can help.
Read more about her adventure:
- The Demelza Voyage – Friday 18 March 2016
- Cornish Crabber Challenge – Final voyage
- CCC – Navigating Caen Hill Locks
- CCC Update – The Devizes Caen Hill Locks
- Nancy Blackett on The Cornish Crabber Challenge
[flickr_tags user_id="24105600@N04" tags="ccc"]