Ros and Demelza set sail again
On 7th June, a lovely sunny Sunday morning, Ros finally took Demelza out of her winter mooring and out into the River Avon on the return voyage to St Just in Roseland.
Watched by a large crowd, a flotilla of boats, including The Matthew, headed through the lock under the Clifton Suspension Bridge and off up the River Avon out towards the Bristol Channel.
How to follow her progress.
An archive of posts is available at http://for-ethiopia.com/ccc
How you can help.
Read more about her adventure:
- The Demelza Voyage – Friday 18 March 2016
- Cornish Crabber Challenge – Final voyage
- CCC – Navigating Caen Hill Locks
- CCC Update – The Devizes Caen Hill Locks
- Nancy Blackett on The Cornish Crabber Challenge
[flickr_tags user_id="24105600@N04" tags="ccc"]